****VICTORY 240 to 197.6****

Options
Kushgetti
Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BREAKING NEWS*****MY WEIGHT 2DAY IS DRUM ROLL PLEASE *****197.6LBS****THATS' 42.4LBS WEIGHT LOST WITH MY HEAVIEST @ 240LBS....STILL HAVE 57.6LBS MORE 2 LOSE...I'm crying, its been over 14 yrs since i was below 200lbs...I dont know what 2 do with myself other then eat a good breakfast then break out in a nice sweaty workout. I'm treating myself 2day i dont know what it is but it will be soooooooooooo worth iT.

I never thought this day would happen. Thought I would be destined 4 being over 200lbs 4 the rest of my life....No father in my life, my sister the popular one. & i was only known as nikki's sister, I really fell in2 a great depression. of course i didnt know that but i did. I took care of every1 else then if i had enuff energy i took care of me. What a crappy job i did, getting myself up 240lbs...I thought i dont need 2 change if a man wants 2 be with me then he will luv me reguardless. Well my ex said some very harsh words about my weight when we were breaking up & thats when it clicked 4 me. I would loose this weight & no one will never have my weight use as anmunition against me ever again. All i can do is call on his name....thank u GOD....amen

Replies

• acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great Job!
  • JessicaBoggess
    Options
    Wow!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
  • gnovi826
    Options
    That is amazing! I cannot wait to join you in the ranks of being under 200.

You GOT this. Keep going and good luck! Thanks for the story!
  • mugglez
    mugglez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing...... I know how you feel......I went from 230 lbs and i'm down to 212...... people use my weight to take shots at me and I said no more!!! My dad says to me if you lost weight you would be a beautiful girl.... I know I am inside time to show the world the outside! keep going Girl!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done girl, You must be feeling so great. You have worked so hard. I will be made up when I get under the 200lbs mark Im nearly there haha. You celebrate and be happy. I would jump up and down for you if I wasnt aching so much from the 30DS.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE AMAZING XXX
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you that is amazing victory
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!!!! Such a great job!!! It has been a couple of decades now since I let the scale go over the 200 mark and I can still remember being at 195 and thinking I would never ever let it get over 200, and here I am over 300 now. So happy you were able to put on the breaks and move it backwards! What a great inspiration this will be for me now. Make it a very special day........ you deserve it!
  • DoubleE615312
    DoubleE615312 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome I know your feeling....just hit onederland myself....after spending most of my teenager and adult life in the 200's....
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

Mahvelous!
  • Amf5627622
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! It's post like these that make me think I won't always be this fat! Congrats on reaching Onederland! Good luck on the rest of your journey!

11979218.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • redafroqueen
    Options
    CONGRATSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY GOAL ALSO IS TO GET BELOW 200 AGAIN ... YOU HAVE REALLY INSPIRED ME!!
    THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Celebrating in your victory!!!!!! WTG!
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!! Good for you!!!
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your victory!!! I have tears in my eyes because I too haven't seen the 100's for quite awhile an I'm down to 234 an I can't wait for that moment. You are truly an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing your great victory. Good luck!!!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

I'm sorry that your ex said the mean words but at least he provided the motivation (in a bizarre sort of way).
  • Chris_D_Smith
    Options
    That's great! There's nothing better than figuring out how your body works when it comes to losing weight. You will make your goal and look & feel like you've always wanted too! Keep up the good work and spend some time celebrating with family during the holidays.

9187258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!
  • donworybhapy18
    Options
    Nice! You've clearly worked very hard to get where you are, and you're a total inspiration :o)
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant, congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!