Weighing yourself

Do you weigh yourself everyday or do you pick a day in a week to weigh in? I try to stick with just doing it once every week but sometimes I tend to weight myself more during the week, however I only track my weight on the day I'm supposed to weigh in!

Replies

• luvbwfc
    luvbwfc Posts: 107 Member
    I'm same as you, tend to weigh myself most days 1st thing in the am, but only log it on Wednesdays.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I only weigh myself once a week (Thursday). I find that there are too many day-to-day fluctuations, so I'd drive myself crazy if I weighed myself each day.
  • i weigh every morning before i eat, it keeps me motivated. i log it when i remember like this morning lol
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Same thing...I weigh myself every morning and only log on Tuesday, the day I am supposed to. I know it is bad to constantly look at the scale because weight can fluctuate so much, but....I do it anyway :bigsmile:
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    I try to weigh myself only on Mondays (gives me motivation to behave on the weekends). But sometimes, curiosity gets to me and I weigh myself during the week....and I end up regretting it.
  • ginandtonica
    ginandtonica Posts: 54 Member
    I weigh pretty much every day but I only log the losses, not the gains. figure that fluctuations are normal, but I figure the scale cant really fluctuate lower than I really am. Who knows if its true, but it works for me!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    I weight my clients on a Mon or a friday.. Going into a weekend and coming out. Weekends are were people really blow it
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Eff the scale. I'm going to start weighing in once a month, on the first. Focusing more on how I look and feel, how fast I get, and how much I can lift. Start taking a picture of yourself once a week, then you'll really notice a difference.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 675 Member
    I only weigh myself once a week (Tuesday), use to do it everyday and was always disappointed.