Purple!!!

Options
Hey people! I'm happy I finally convinced the hubby to join. Tryin to get him on the team as well.
Now it's time to go kill him at the park. I'm doing Bank's H I I T exercise and gonna see how long he lasts.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Hey people! I'm happy I finally convinced the hubby to join. Tryin to get him on the team as well.
    Now it's time to go kill him at the park. I'm doing Bank's H I I T exercise and gonna see how long he lasts.
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good for you and your husband. It's great to have that kind of support...
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Checkin in again. Hope everyone's goin strong today. It's been great so far.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I think my DD was sweet and shared her cold with me. I started sneezing last night and my nose could run a marathon! If I end up as sick as she did my weight on Wed will be pretty awesome. :laugh: :laugh: She barely ate with her fever maxing out a lil over 104. She's better though a lil runny nose and dry cough but, no more fever for 36 hours now. I'm trying FC chicken taco stew for dinner today. It smells awesome! I did add bell pepper to it though! Hope you all are doing good.
    Tampa, I'm glad your DH joined. Hopefully he'll be more supportive in your journey now. you never told us how long he lasted on Banks H I I T training at the park. Inquiring minds want to know??:huh: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hiya..Im new to the team and lost LOL...Does the purple team have a challenge this week? and What day do we send our weights in ..if someone could even private message me that would be great..thks
  • suprjewels
    Options
    you are more than welcome to post a challenge for us. That would be awesome! You pm your weight to our mighty leader by noon on wed. I believe it's central time noon. Hope that helps! Welcome to the group. We dwindled down quite a bit we could use fresh meat! :laugh:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    cool! I belong to the 200 club as well so I wanted to write which goal is for which group so I dont get confused ..Thanks!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I just wanted to see how you all were doing. I just got home from work about 1/2 hour ago. I am tired but doing well. I hope you all are too. Great for you TRL for getting your hubby to join. Catch you all around!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I walked today 3.52 miles walking for one hour total I walked 3.54 miles per hours, burning 336 calories and took 7474 steps....

Also I even hit under 200 pounds today I weighed in at 199 today so yeah I was so so so so proud. I ate lots of fruit today....Hope everyone is having a good weekend, I am working tomorrow serving I am gonna wear my HRM so see how many steps I actually take in a 6 hour shift..
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I highly reccommend FC chicken taco stew in the recipe section. I added green bellpeppers and used no salt added beans. Low calories and YUMMO!!!!!
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    hey girls sorry for being MIA how are you all?

well i have started the callanetics which are pretty tricky but lots of fun! I must say though it is a strange thing to be doing in terms of exercise as it is mainly small pulsing movements.

but I will keep you all posted. I have also joined the gym and so far have been swimming for the first time in months. I haven't managed to weigh last week but I feel more energised.

Sending postive thoughts to you all xxx skiski xxx
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    Hey guys. I've been MIA as well. Sorry. I have, however, found the perfect diet plan.

Catch the plague that your kids are bringing home from school.
    I broke my plateau. Down 1 pound.
    woo freakin hoo
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just finished my 30min walk/jog, 20 weight lifting, and 100 cruches. Glad to get it out the way before the twins get home from school:bigsmile: . TRL great job in breaking your plateau :flowerforyou: , and Familygirl great for reaching under 200lbs milestone :flowerforyou: .