Doctor office NSV

Options
I had a doctor appt yesterday for the first time since May. I began my weight loss journey in June. When the nurse input my weight a big error message popped up on the screen warning to double check the weight entered as this is a 16%+ difference from the last weight entered. The nurse goes, "you said ONE-76, right?" and I said, "Yeah, I've lost almost 50 lbs." which garnered a "OMG, good for you!" and a high five. Awesome! I love that I made the computer question it. :-)

Replies

• no_where1976
    no_where1976 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome!
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    VERY Cool!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Wonderful!
  • englishjen
    Options
    Well done, thats fantastic :smile:
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    AMAZING :D well done you i bet that was a massive boost :)
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love when this happens! Yay!

May I share my situation?

My next endocrine appointment is in February. The last two occasions I was 161 lb and 151 lb. My doc was ecstatic that I'd lost 10 lbs. I only started seeing him/his office at the very end of my pregnancy, and I got the impression that he didn't believe me that I used to be slim. I was wondering if I was a "heart-sink" patient. I'm hoping to be at or below 129 at my next appointment. I want to look really great just to prove him wrong LOL. (Of course I'm doing this for me - but it's nice to be able to prove to yr doc that you can do this.)

My ultimate aim is 112-117 (I'm 5'1") .....it'd would be HILARIOUS if I could be at this weight when I next attend, but I don't think I have that much energy, will power or time to dedicate towards exercising.
  • Bibis29
    Options
    Bet that felt awesome! Way to go!
  • HouseHoldSix
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is a very cool NSV! :)
  • LaLaLewi
    Options
    The fact that they thought it was an error on the Nurse's part is what makes this so freakin' awesome!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wowwwww I am so happy for you, I ain't hatin'! Way to go
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!