just starting a workout plan...how does this sound?

Options
I used to be quite the gym bunny--before I gained all this weight! Now I'm down about 47 pounds, with another 20 to go. And, I confess, I have not been working out as I should. I've made changes like taking the stairs at work, doing lots of crunches and pushups (I like to do pushups against the wall, easy to do at work), squats--but, no actual "plan", and not doing it nearly as regularly as I should...and, non-existant cardio.

But, with 2/3 of my weight loss behind me, I need to get in gear because I want to maintain this for the rest of my life! Re-joined a gym...how does this sound to start?

M powerflex class--it's a mix of cardio and weights, working the whole body. Did it for the first time yesterday and looove the burn I feel today.
T off
W powerflex class
TH yoga
F off
S spin class and upper body work
S off

My way of thinking is that I shouldn't overload myself to start--my thinking is that once I reach goal (which, hopefully, should be around the middle of January) I will need to up my workouts to help maintain my goal weight. Does that make any sense? It gives me three days of cardio and strength training, plus yoga, which I have done in the past and do enjoy. I figure once I reach goal, I will add a kickboxing class on Tuesdays and possibly trade the yoga for another spin class if I'm having difficulty maintaining.

What are your thoughts on this plan?

Replies