The road to "fit"

Options
I have been so blind. I have been so stubborn thinking that I am so above everyone that I don't need help, or advice from anyone. Well, here I am, knocking at the door, begging for a way in. I am on the road to fit, and I need directions. I need to be humble to see the things I need to change. I cannot do this alone, I need support, and I would like to make a few friends here in the process. Sometimes the path is tough, and things try to block us from reaching our destination. But, if we all have each other, and a common goal, then we can achieve what we set out to do. The road to fit is long, and winding, but the destination will make us feel better than we ever have before.

Replies

• TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fitforlife,

You will find the support network here is great! I will add you!
  • tlynn83
    Options
    I understand exactly what you mean, i feel like i needed help for the longest and have reached out to get some. I agree that working together is a great idea and can only produce positive outcomes : )
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have just joined too, and I'm really excited about this website. It really helps me to plan out my meals before hand. That way I get an idea about what I have used and what might be wiser alternatives. I hope to make some friends because I certainly can use all the help and support that I can get.
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!! Feel free to add me.
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club !!! I'll add you :flowerforyou: