Bad Work out day

Options
Have you ever had one of those days where the work out game or video isn't working correctly and neither is your HRM (said my heart rate was between 30-40 for the 22 minutes I worked out before becoming too frustrated and taking a time out. When I stopped I took off my well fitting and moistened chest strap and put it back on and immediately it said my hear rate was 102 but too late now because it didn't calculate while I was working out and now don't know how many calories I just burnt). If anyone is wondering I was working out to Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum (love her dislike this game! It doesn't respond to your motions very well and it has this one activity where you are supposed to walk across a log and use your body to adjust the balance of the character but I just got frustrated and put the controller and nunchuck on the floor and it was doing the balance thing without me and Jillian Michael's voice saying I am doing good (something to that affect) this activity doesn't do anything for your workout even when you play along like it tells you too.) :angry: :mad: :grumble: :explode: :noway:

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had one of those days where the work out game or video isn't working correctly and neither is your HRM (said my heart rate was between 30-40 for the 22 minutes I worked out before becoming too frustrated and taking a time out. When I stopped I took off my well fitting and moistened chest strap and put it back on and immediately it said my hear rate was 102 but too late now because it didn't calculate while I was working out and now don't know how many calories I just burnt). If anyone is wondering I was working out to Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum (love her dislike this game! It doesn't respond to your motions very well and it has this one activity where you are supposed to walk across a log and use your body to adjust the balance of the character but I just got frustrated and put the controller and nunchuck on the floor and it was doing the balance thing without me and Jillian Michael's voice saying I am doing good (something to that affect) this activity doesn't do anything for your workout even when you play along like it tells you too.) :angry: :mad: :grumble: :explode: :noway:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Aww I think we all have days like that...perhaps just pop in a dvd in a few hrs and do that instead...and just consider what you did of the game as extra bonus
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Aww I think we all have days like that...perhaps just pop in a dvd in a few hrs and do that instead...and just consider what you did of the game as extra bonus

Good idea! Thanks for responding & the support! :flowerforyou: