Yeah! I ran outside today!

Options
I am so happy. I had my first run in almost 2 months today. And the best part I was able to do it outside. Just an easy 3 miles but I had a smile on my face the whole time.

Replies

• duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am so happy. I had my first run in almost 2 months today. And the best part I was able to do it outside. Just an easy 3 miles but I had a smile on my face the whole time.
  • kristineh86
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait until i'm in your shoes! I can't run outside right now due to frostbite and it is devastating!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    That's awesome! It was my first run in 5 weeks. Had some knee problems, but now i'm gradually building back up! Congrats...any races planned
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I drove up to Austin with a couple of friends and we ran about 5 miles in zilcher park it was beautiful!
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I ran 7 miles this morning, it was a great day:tongue:
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It was my first run in 5 weeks. Had some knee problems, but now i'm gradually building back up! Congrats...any races planned

Funny you should ask! I've been searching our race calendar's hoping to find something. I'd love to do a half in May or June but may end up with a 10K. My neice is graduating in May so I have to work around that. I'd love to be able to get to Cincinnati for the Pig some year but not this one I'm afraid.
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I did too and it was wonderful!! Glad you enjoyed it!!