? FOR dudes ?

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
Okay. . Just curious here. I would like to take sort of a poll. . .SERIOUSLY. I was just watching a style segment and this question

popped up in my mind!

How many men dream of rocking skinny jeans or already do? Why do you like or not like them?

Don't guys still wear dockers and such?

Guys what do you rock?

Replies

• cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    This question is better answered by the now generation.

We 40+ year olds just want Jeans that fit and do not ride too high or too low.

I rocked whatever is comfortable, even if it is no longer in style.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I want to have/keep my legs muscular, so no skinny jeans for me.

I have genetically large thighs anyway. Polo jeans are the only brand that really fit well.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to put my size 38 jeans on. They have been in my closet for close to 8 years. It's something I think about a lot.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i stil dont get how you sit down in those things.............
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    coming back to the "skinny butt" comment thrown at me at work the other day .. Im not really "built" for skinny jeans... I prefer to give everything room to breathe
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Okay. . Just curious here. I would like to take sort of a poll. . .SERIOUSLY. I was just watching a style segment and this question

popped up in my mind!

How many men dream of rocking skinny jeans or already do? Why do you like or not like them?

Don't guys still wear dockers and such?

Guys what do you rock?

I would never wear skinny jeans, I like breathing room for my fellah... if you know what I mean.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Really?? Men would want to wear skinny jeans?? Yuck. Please stick to "normal" jeans, they look much better on men.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    My husband (who is DROP dead sexy, and I'm not just saying that) could rock skinny jeans if he wanted, but says he does not view them as hetero style. :p
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans on guys is the worst thing ever, escpeccially the way most people wear them, they look tight everywhere except saggy in the butt, looks like they dropped a load and it is weighing the pants down lower then they should be. Say not to Emo.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I want to have/keep my legs muscular, so no skinny jeans for me.

I have genetically large thighs anyway. Polo jeans are the only brand that really fit well.

I really like the Beverly Hills Polo company jeans a lot. Tons of room.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Really?? Men would want to wear skinny jeans?? Yuck. Please stick to "normal" jeans, they look much better on men.

^This. If we were into that, we'd date 16 year old emo boys.
  • jennajava
    Options
    skinny jeans on guys is the worst thing ever, escpeccially the way most people wear them, they look tight everywhere except saggy in the butt, looks like they dropped a load and it is weighing the pants down lower then they should be. Say not to Emo.

^This! One of the things I love about my husband physically is his posterior, because it's FINE! But even his wouldn't look good in skinny jeans.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    My thighs would look like Christmas hams bound in twine in skinny jeans, so it's a no-go for me. I do prefer form fitting jeans though, Diesel is my brand of choice.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Oh thank GOODNESS. . . I thought it was just me. . I am loving the answers coming in!

EDIT:

Thank you for making my morning . . . LMTO. . . Exactly what I needed!:bigsmile: You guys ROCK!
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    i think men look kinda foxy in skinny jeans (as long ast they aren't tooo tight) either that or 50s peg leg style.
    like this:
    http://www.rmconnection.com/images/lv04511f&B.jpg
    or this:
    http://www.redhotgear.com/images/Rock Steady Mens Rocker Punk Peg Leg Black Pant.jpg

im just glad the baggy look is out.
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No skinny jeans. Baggie jeans, nothing falling off my butt. Just big enough to keep the family jewels lose and comfortable.
    I love to wear slacks, they are my favorite.
  • aimee_md
    Options
    Hmmm I cant imagine guys peeling off their skinny jeans when they get home is very sexy
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I cant imagine guys peeling off their skinny jeans when they get home is very sexy

:drinker:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Yes I would like to have skinny jeans and normal jeans, I have going from size 48 to 38 to 36 to 34 now.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Haven't skinny jeans been ruled illegal? no need for things to be that cramped!!

regular jeans for me...not so you can see my @ss and not covering my belly button. Just sit at the waist jeans!