I'm New Here

Options
Hi. This is my first time on this site. My name is Karen & I live in Wisconsin. My goal is to loose 50 pounds & I'm looking for motivation & encouragement.

Replies

• 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Karen! Good luck on your journey. I'm looking at about 40 lbs myself.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you need someone to help motivate and encourage!!
  • shannon1120
    shannon1120 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!!
  • newbride0312
    newbride0312 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is my first time to the site as well! I'm Sherry, I live in Houston. My goal is to lose around 50 lbs as well.
  • kellyjamespro
    kellyjamespro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are in Houston also..... hope we can support each other...
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angie from North Carolina. Welcome to the site. I myself still need to lose about 70+ lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend for support.
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karen :) I am also fairly new to the site... I am in California and also looking to lose about 50lbs. Please feel free to add me! and Best Wishes!
  • Karebearninja
    Karebearninja Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a bit of a newbie myself and I'm looking to lose about 50 also. Hope we can all work together to reach our goals! \

Add me as a friend if you'd like. :bigsmile:

Kerry
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are here to help you stay motivated!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm Kellie. Been using MFP since Sept. 1. Good luck to you. You will find as much support and accountability as you want here. People are really awesome on this site! :)
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I've been using this sitre religeously for about 7 weeks now and have lost 13 lbs- even with cheating and vacation in the middle! Fel free to add me a friend!
  • Oakmeister
    Oakmeister Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new as well. I am looking to go from 205lb to 180. My name is Oak and I am married to my wife V for 25 years.
  • Primalgal
    Primalgal Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome all newbies! I've only been here a few days myself! This a great site!

Seem to be a lot of us in the 50 lb club! Anyone can feel free to "friend" me. I need all the support I can get!

We can do this!!
    :happy:
  • DeniseMarieRobinson
    Options
    I just joined this week also, I have a weight loss goal of 60lbs. Luckily my office mate has been using this site and is giving me a great deal of assistance in getting started and she is doing wonderfully. Would love to have you all as friends as I can use all the encouragement and advice I can get. Good luck to you on reaching your goals.
  • eversbane
    Options
    Hi!

I'm just restarting and looking to lose 135#. But I did lose 50# last year, and that without MFP, so I know it can be done and this place is just the place to find the support you need.
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karen ....Request coming your way =)
  • sjbonnette
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here also and looking to lose 50-60lbs myself. If I can offer any motivation please feel free to add me to you friends! I know we can do this program and I find that recording everything is very helpful. Hope to hear from you!!!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I have been on here since the first of Sept. I am losing slowly. Menopause makes it hard for me to lose. Working hard on it! Would enjoy being friends and encouraging each other!