Down 6 lbs in 3 days?!?!

Options
I posted yesterday that I had lost 4.4 lbs in 2 days, and then this morning I weighed and I was down another 1.5 lbs! I'm drinking enough water, eating the right amount and some nights a little over....And the weird thing is that I didn't make it to the gym once this week!!! The body is such an odd thing...Whatever it is, i'm happy to be sitting at 152!!! I first wanted to lose 5 lbs, which i met with yesterdays loss, and now i'm just two more pounds away from my secondy 5 lbs goal!!! I'm going to be fully stocked on the rewards this week! Granted, i'm going to wait a couple days to see if this isn't too good to be true!

Good luck today everyone!

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I posted yesterday that I had lost 4.4 lbs in 2 days, and then this morning I weighed and I was down another 1.5 lbs! I'm drinking enough water, eating the right amount and some nights a little over....And the weird thing is that I didn't make it to the gym once this week!!! The body is such an odd thing...Whatever it is, i'm happy to be sitting at 152!!! I first wanted to lose 5 lbs, which i met with yesterdays loss, and now i'm just two more pounds away from my secondy 5 lbs goal!!! I'm going to be fully stocked on the rewards this week! Granted, i'm going to wait a couple days to see if this isn't too good to be true!

Good luck today everyone!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    COngrats, I am happy for you :flowerforyou: I am not trying to nitpick, but this is a prime example of why weighing in everyday is not a good idea. Weight fluctuates constantly, up, down, down, way up, down, way down, way up etc etc etc. It would just be kind of heartbreaking if you weighed in again tomorrow and the scale read up 6 lbs, simply due to fluctuation.
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Absolutely agree, and normally i just weigh myself once a week, but I stepped on my wii fit to play around and i started playing a balance game and it said that the weight had changed, which normally it doesn't unless it's a fair amount...So I decided just to give it a check. I'm with you though, i know not to keep my hopes up to high, but it's great motivation!
  • scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about fluctuating weight. I weighed myself and was happy to see 185 on the scale. I was happy the next two days simply because it was STILL 185 :smile:

Congrats on your success!
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Thanks! Yes, it's now been a few days for me & the weight is still off. I think that sometimes it just take a little bit of time for your body to fully process the loss & the hard work. I'm drink the same amount of water each day & have a very balanced diet, So I can't imagine my weight fluxuating by 6 lbs unless I was very dehydrated. EIther way, I'm determined to keep off those lbs!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! :drinker: I think sometimes our bodies hang on and then just let go of a bit all at once when conditions are right. If you figure out those conditions you'd be rich :laugh: of course they are probably different for everyone. Keep up the good work!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!