gorgeous day for a walk!

Options
I just had the best walk! It rained here for a couple of days but now it's mostly sunny and mild, wonderful clean air. for those in the SF bay area, I walked up Tunnel Rd in the Oakland hills, there was a perfect view of the bay, SF, and the Golden Gate bridge :happy: :happy: :heart:

I hope everyone else enjoys the weekend!

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I just had the best walk! It rained here for a couple of days but now it's mostly sunny and mild, wonderful clean air. for those in the SF bay area, I walked up Tunnel Rd in the Oakland hills, there was a perfect view of the bay, SF, and the Golden Gate bridge :happy: :happy: :heart:

I hope everyone else enjoys the weekend!
  • Julie837
    Options
    I'm on my way out too, it's a balmy 40 something for a change here in Baltimore. I can't see the Bay from here but there's lots of buds popping ever so slihjt;y from the ground. Just another month or so from daffodils!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a wonderful walk, my mom joined us and we walked and ran and talked and one dd rode her bike and one dd rode in the stroller. It is 39 degrees, the sun is shining and it felt so warm. :noway: Really, it felt warm, I am so tired of the teens and low twenties for highs.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    it is 69 degrees and partly sunny. I am going for a walk!
  • rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I took my dog for a 30min walk. It was soo nice out, i should have worn my boots though as my feet got shoaked. All the snow is melting so its really wet out. But it was a really nice day otherwise for a walk.
  • Cloudybe
    Cloudybe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It was a beautiful day here as well! We went to the park and soaked up the warmth!
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Sounds like it was the day for walking outdoors. I usually walk on my treadmill but was not home all day because I had to drive my daughter to a competition. Since it it was on a university campus, I found the track and walked there. What a beautiful day, 72 degrees-- and it's still winter! I had a big smile on my face all the way home because I didn't make excuses like usual.