5'5'' or 5'6" help!!

Options
Can anyone this height post before and after pictures of their weight loss, I'm stuck and getting discouraged. Anything would be helpful! Thanks!!

Replies

• wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 (and a half) and have some in my photos in my profile. mixed in. ones with typing on them. unsure about posting on here, never tried.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    im not 5'5 or 5'6 so i dont know why i clicked on this. i am 5'8. but u can look in my pictures if you like.
  • Nicholec2003
    Nicholec2003 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 but I would hate to discourage you more as I have massive thighs!! Judging by your picture you don't look like you have 54 pounds to lose!! This time around I started at 212 and I am now 189. Here's my muddy picture!! Keep your head up!! You are beautiful!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6"

Look at my blog for the pictures
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/PeachyKeene
  • plagirl227
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I've lost 70 lbs so far. Looking to lose maybe 20 more. I have pics in my profile...
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" I'm only half way but I'll post my pic anyway. Good luck! :smile:

Started at 204 down to 176 now:

PicnikcollageOct2011F1pb.jpg
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Im 5"5' and my starting weight was 176lb

rjdGB.jpg

I now weigh 120lb

3B6T6.jpg

R84bo.jpg
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5'6" and I have before/after pics in my profile... except they are BEFORE gaining weight, and the AFTER is now, 30 lbs heavier... lol!!

Now I'm 137. Pic in the blue dress (pics #2 and 3) was me at 145, pic in the tank top (#4) was about 125-130 (not sure) and the aqua tank top (pic #5) was at about 115 (which was my natural weight for all of high school and the first half of college).

Don't know if that will help or not... lol!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    10 months with MFP and I am 60 pounds down ... 30 to go!

2011-11_Compare.png
  • jendavis07
    Options
    That picture was taken back in May 2011 and I was 210. I've been told I carry my weight well and that I don't look as much as I weigh. Thank you for the picture and the kind words!!
  • jendavis07
    Options
    Im 5"5' and my starting weight was 176lb

rjdGB.jpg

I now weigh 120lb

3B6T6.jpg

R84bo.jpg

thank you for the pictures!! cute shoes by the way!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Start weight 242 current weight 151

Jan 2010 (in the middle)
    before1.jpg

Oct 2011
    IMG_6427.jpg
  • jendavis07
    Options

Jan 2010 (in the middle)
    before1.jpg

WOW!!! you look great!!! What is your secret? What did you do for you massive weight loss?! Thanks!!
  • jendavis07
    Options

WOW! there's a big difference in these pictures!! what did you do during those 3 months?
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options

WOW! there's a big difference in these pictures!! what did you do during those 3 months?

I was in the process of doing 30 Day Shred when I found MFP. Then I started on C25K, pilates, and a kickboxing video. But the most important thing that I did is how I changed my diet. I still eat a lot of the same foods I just added more veggies & fruits. For my snacks I went from having processed carb loaded junk to mostly fruits.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

WOW!!! you look great!!! What is your secret? What did you do for you massive weight loss?! Thanks!!

I work out 5-6 times a week and log my food and keep everything within the requirements. No special diets or secerets.
  • angelapolite
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2, lol. I'm 181 now (started at 194, my biggest EVER!!!) I have another 41 pounds to go!

How do you add pics on here?!?!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/395891-strange-nsv

Here's a thread with pictures. My son didn't recognize me in the store!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    some of you gals did really great. that actually motivated me further and i wasn't even looking for it. go you! keep up the great work ladies!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!