Not enough calories?

Options
I just started following the New Rules of Lifting for Women this week. It's a strength training regime that requires you to eat quite a bit (3 meals, two snacks, post work out shake) to fuel your body. I'm very excited about it but I have a question for people who lift weights on a regular basis...

I'm concerned that I'm somehow not eating enough. I have three 300-600cal meals a day from the book plus the two snacks and a post workout shake with a banana. With all that food, I'm still hitting only about 1800 on non-workout days and about 1900-2000 calories on workout days. My weight right now is about 165 but my target weight is about 145 pounds. I am 5'9". I did the pen and paper calculation for how many calories, etc., I need based on the target weight. For non-workout days, it's 2013 and for workout days it's 2264.

Now, should I eat an extra handful of peanuts or something to bridge that 200cal gap each day? Or should I just stay at about 1800-1900 calories? Will that 200 cals make that big a difference? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.