newbie here

timetoembrace
timetoembrace Posts: 77
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hey everybody....I joined a couple of days ago and decided to go the whole 9 yards and post a blog. Welcome myself and make some pals. My name is Angie and I hope to lose 40-50lbs.:embarassed: I can do this, I keep telling myself. Before I joined I had already lost 12 pounds, so I have actually lost 13 so far. I am finally getting used to the smaller meals and excersizing more. i bought some weights today and plan on using them 3-4 times a week. Like everyone else I used to be in great shape, played sports in high school and then I got married and had children. Not that they are to blame. I just became content. Happy. Joyful. Being a Christian only made me more content. God loves me for me, fat or skinny. But I want to be smaller. I want my self confidence back. I want to feel better about myself. And live a better life for it.

Anyways, i am babbling and I need to stop. I look forward to getting to know everybody and I hope I can offer some support to each and everyone of you by saying "YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!":heart:

144617.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• hey everybody....I joined a couple of days ago and decided to go the whole 9 yards and post a blog. Welcome myself and make some pals. My name is Angie and I hope to lose 40-50lbs.:embarassed: I can do this, I keep telling myself. Before I joined I had already lost 12 pounds, so I have actually lost 13 so far. I am finally getting used to the smaller meals and excersizing more. i bought some weights today and plan on using them 3-4 times a week. Like everyone else I used to be in great shape, played sports in high school and then I got married and had children. Not that they are to blame. I just became content. Happy. Joyful. Being a Christian only made me more content. God loves me for me, fat or skinny. But I want to be smaller. I want my self confidence back. I want to feel better about myself. And live a better life for it.

Anyways, i am babbling and I need to stop. I look forward to getting to know everybody and I hope I can offer some support to each and everyone of you by saying "YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!":heart:

144617.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome! You will love it here! There are some really great tools on here that will help you so much. Good luck to you!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Welcome this is a wonderful website with great people. :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Yee Hawwwwwwww YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hiya!:flowerforyou:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Yah! Welcome to MFP!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
This discussion has been closed.