Todays NSV....

Options
bought a few new things at the store last night...tried them on and they looked great...came home and tried on again and they looked terrible!

so i took them back and had a look for something else...ended up with an open sweater and cute Christmas t-shirt in a ladies size XL...and some jeans that were in the regular clothes section (not the plus size) in a regular size 16....

now i realise that this is still a rather big clothing size...but last year at this same time i was wearing a men size 4XL shirt and squeezing into size 30 womens jeans...

still a bit of a ways to go given that my goal is to be a size 10/12 but today i saw that i can get there and seeing the huge selection of clothes in those sizes got me excited about maybe, just maybe shopping for that size by the time winter is over with...

Replies

• shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you will be in those 10/12s before you know it!!

The smaller you get, the closer the clothes sizes seem to be. Enjoy your new clothes and how good I bet they look on you!
  • 70kilo
    70kilo Posts: 34
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Be proud and keep on going! :flowerforyou:
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    well done thats fabby :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!! Congrats to you, dear!!!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!