Spin-off Fast Food posts...

Options
Okay...so I know, not the healthiest, but hey, when you're on the run, or really just have a craving for some good old fashioned fast food what do you choose?

This is my ALL time favorite "healthy" choice:

Harvey's in Canada- Veggie burger on whole wheat with all the fixings (no cheese, no mayo) and it has a total of 314 calories. Totally filling, and not bad in the calorie area. I pair it with a bottled water and I'm good to go.

There are some healthier options...what's your favorite?

Replies

• AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hardees has a charbroiled chicken sandwich. I get it in a lettuce wrap. It's somewhere around 250 cals I think.
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Granola bars, any kind that are like not loaded with crap. Sorry didn't really answer your question since you're asking for fast food ideas but I thought maybe it was legit to say.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell - two crunchy beef tacos without cheese is about 280 cals. If I'm really hungry add a Fresco Grilled Steak soft taco for another 150. Still under 500.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Granola bars, any kind that are like not loaded with crap. Sorry didn't really answer your question since you're asking for fast food ideas but I thought maybe it was legit to say.

haha sister recently found a really good recipe for homemade protein bars...that's fast food to me

Sometimes I'll grab a veggie sub on wheat from subway (veggies, sometimes cheese, brown mustard OR vinegar & oil with pepper)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I would kill for some Jack in the Box! But since they closest one to me is two hours away...Taco bell is probably my biggest weakness!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Wendy's chili and spicy chicken nuggets! Or some tacos from Taco Bell.

Whenever I am sick with a head cold or sinus infection - anything that makes food taste weird - I always get Taco Bell because somehow it still tastes right.