10 weeks...25 pounds

Options
10 weeks until our trip to Ohau....I need some motivation people!!
I have got to get rid of 25 pounds before we go!
Give me some tips to lose some fat!

Replies

• Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That seems pretty ambitious! Calorie count and work out like crazy,I guess. I'm not really sure if you could lose that much in just 2 months but I hate being a nay sayer. :)
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    It can be done!!!! Just keep calorie counting and exercising, I lost 20lbs in six weeks, by calorie counting & exercising. I also lowered my sodium intake to under 1,500mg per day, and drink 12 or more glasses of water a day, but that is just what I chose to do!!

Good luck!!!! :-)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    your moving to oahu? thats were i'm from C: lots of tiny azn ppls. lol
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Healthy weight loss is around 1-2 lbs per week... or so i've been told. It's hard on your heart if you loose weight too quickly.

But if you must reach a higher goal in 10 weeks, just count your calories like crazy, don't eat any junk, and turn yourself into a workout machine everyday.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Water Water Water!!! Cardio 5 times a week strength 3 times a week and eat healthy at calorie limit. You can do it!!!
  • bankstisha
    bankstisha Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just lost 18 lbs in 10 weeks. Good diet, lots of water and exercise. I only exercised 3 times a week. I bet you could do it. Good luck!
  • lebhardt
    Options
    Try EAT TO LIVE by Dr Fuhrman. He has a very strict (but healthy!) 6 week program which he says dieters will loose 20-25 lbs, and then will loose 10-12 lbs. each month after. He has a website as well! I wanted to loose 15lbs, and wasn't in a hurry, so I went on his moderate program, and lost it all in less then two months. I'm staying on the program to stay healthy and to prevent the yoyoing. Good luck!