Zumba and 30 day shred question

Options
2»

Replies

• hellcat09
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on MFP but I would like to share my thoughts. I was doing both, 30DS and Zumba during the winter and I must say, it did wonders, so it's a very good combination. When the exams started I stopped doing it, gain a lot of weight and now I'm doing it again. I hope it will have the desired effect.

I like doing the 30DS because it is fast and all my muscels are working. And I just LOVE doing Zumba :) is a lot of fun. 'm doing the Flat Abs DVD twice a week and the Sculpt & one DVD five times a week. And 30DS every other day.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I *love* Zumba! I do it at least three times a week. The classes are always full of women of different ages and sizes and no one cares if you are doing the moves right or not because there is a really good chance at least half of them aren't either! But that doesn't even matter! it's so fun, exciting and an hour goes by really quick! I have lost many inches from doing zumba!

I tried 30DS but it wasn't for me. Doing the same thing day after day didn't motivate me. I like to "change it up" - but it is a short workout so if you are pressed for time and can't make it to the gym, then maybe it's a good workout for you. ♥
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I HATE the gym but love love love Zumba well worth a try in my books on wks ive not lost weight i have lost inches....good luck x
  • kristygeee
    Options
    I love the 30DS it's just kind of hard on my knees :(

I just started Zumba too in order to amp up the fitness in my world. It's still hard work to put them together but it's fun! It's a long sweat session if I do it back to back.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    All 3 levels of 30DS are available free on YouTube:smile: If you haven't done it before, or suffer from sore joints, you can use the modified lower impact routine.