• Thank you.
  • Gazer362
    Gazer362 Posts: 35 Member
    Going to try these. Thanks!
  • Bump!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    "... mix in the egg and egg white "

Your ingredients list just egg whites. But, in the directions it says "...mix in the egg and egg white." Is it ok to use only egg whtes?

Sorry, just now seeing this. I modified the recipe using only egg whites and low fat cheese. The original recipe uses full fat cheese, one egg and one egg white. The calorie count is my modified recipe. X
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! i <3 mac n cheese:happy:
  • tash314
    tash314 Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks! I recently found this recipe too but instead of butter, you can use 1 Tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil. I made them last night. Very yummy!
  • mon696
    mon696 Posts: 64 Member
    I will sooooo be making this!
  • cupcakecutie1985
    cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Good grief it sounds so simplistically delicious!
  • kace406
    kace406 Posts: 80 Member
    Sounds good! Like the idea of portion control. There is a recipe on here to do it with meatloaf in the muffin tins, but I never thought about doing it with pasta.

I guess you can make anything in a muffin tin! I make meatloaf in muffin tins now as a rule. They are not only great for portion control, but if you have some left over you can freeze them for another (quick) meal.

I always make meatloaf in a muffin tin....cooks faster and great for portion control and freezing leftovers. I'm thinking these mac&cheese muffins would be a great side dish to that! We always had mac & cheese on the side of meatloaf as a kid.

Added bonus: my boyfriend will find that I do have uses for my multiple muffin tins and there is no reason to complain. :-)
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Bump
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 93 Member
    Mmmmm sounds yummy...i need to try this!
  • bump
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Bump. Thanks :)
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    bump
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Bump