Hello

Hello I am new to posting and became a member earlier this year but just came back. I like this site and am looking forward to losing the weight that I need to lose. It's so hard to stay focused enough to lose. God bless and hello everyone!!

Replies

• scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Glad you're here. This is the best tool I've found - have only been using it a short period of time but have a fair amount of experience using other tools like Weight Watchers and MyFoodDiary. I like MyFitnessPal because it seems to combine the best features of these other plans with also being kind of "FaceBook for weight loss" which I really like!
  • yea I was saying the same thing...i cant give ww no more money ....cuz I didnt stick and stay..but I am gonna stick and stay here..seems like a lot of people are losing and it's healthy!! and I dont have to pay for the tools!!!
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Hi there!!! I'm new to this site and so far am loving it -- there's no cost and the support and motivation is great from all of the members!!! Good luck :smile:
  • Welcome! Can't say that I've tried any other weight loss program because there's no way in heck I'm paying for that, but I used this site months ago and came back, now I use it religiously and it's SUCH a big help! I'm obsessed with the food log and being able to count all of my calories and implementing exercise. Good luck:)