roller blading burns how much?!

Options
I was checking out the database on here, seeing what I would burn with the various exercises. And just 30 min of roller blading burns almost 600! Way more than walking, a hundred more than elliptical. Way more fun too! :happy:

Just wanted to share this, in case any one else was wanting to change up their routine. Im getting a new pair of skates this friday, so I can chase my son on his bike AND get some good exercise too.

Replies

• CassieNic
    Options
    I was checking out the database on here, seeing what I would burn with the various exercises. And just 30 min of roller blading burns almost 600! Way more than walking, a hundred more than elliptical. Way more fun too! :happy:

Just wanted to share this, in case any one else was wanting to change up their routine. Im getting a new pair of skates this friday, so I can chase my son on his bike AND get some good exercise too.
  • Jenny_Bee
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! I can't wait for all this snow to clear up so i can hit the streets and go for a really good skate. I couldn't find my blades last summer, and I recently stumbled upon them while looking for my boots. haha But now I feel so much more motivated to get up and get outside! :happy: