New Girl

Options
Hey How is everyone, I've been here for three days and this is addictive, I am determined. Any ideas of good recipes and how to shed those lbs. I am all ears.:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• mslane
    mslane Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey How is everyone, I've been here for three days and this is addictive, I am determined. Any ideas of good recipes and how to shed those lbs. I am all ears.:drinker: :drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.

Read through some of the posts there are lots of ideas. The recipes are very tasty.

Enjoy, we are glad to have you here.:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Lots of good recipes floating around on the site!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • joanne123
    Options
    hello and welcome
    this is the BEST and most supportive group of people you will ever come across!
    Anyway at the moment I am using recipes from Carol Vordeman's detox book. I don't suppose you get that in the US? The recipes are easy, cheap and tasty and things I like - spicy chickpea, spicy lentil soup, couscous and roasted peppers etc. She doesnt count calories so you have to do that yourself if you want to but its all in the right direction.
    Good luck :smile:
  • whiteporchm
    Options
    WElcome aboard try lots of chicken and veggies mixed together their are lots of doffrent things to choose but dont get week and cheat