What's your protein powder of choice?

2»

Replies

• geckofli
    geckofli Posts: 155 Member
    I've tried alot of protein powders over the last year or so.

Trutein Cinnabun OR XF UP 2.0 Lemon Creme Pie are both like sex in your mouth! It's impossible to be disappointed.

LMAO! I've got a 100 responses but I don't wanna get put in time-out! LOL!

Well restrained I to was very tempted to take the piss with this, it's hard not being cheeky but I asked the question & that is an answer so I googled them instead, I have found a site that dies sample sizes but it's in America and getting something's into Australia is just a major head ache so I'm emailing the company to see if it'll get through customs, I've never had a lemon creme pie before & I can't even imagine what cinnabun tastes like, but hey I ate bamboo bugs and grasshoppers in Thai land so hey what've I got to loose aside from a few kg

Did you mention you fav protein? I can't remember now
  • <<<sciavation spokesperson...they're my sponsor! gotta love it!

You're a lucky duck how'd you get Scivation to sponsor you? I got onto them through flush fitness

I placed 2nd in a bodybuilding comp 6 years ago, they took me on as contracted spokesperson, just means I use the product, endorse it, until my contract is up...but they've been good to me, cover my training and entry fees, as well as suits and travel costs
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    I hope you have some luck getting it through customs. I would have never tried Lemon Creme Pie but based off of several friends recommendations I tried it and what do you know...they weren't lying. Good stuff!
  • HawaiianTx
    HawaiianTx Posts: 41 Member
    Whatever you do, do not get MuscleTech Whey. HORRIBLE and I now own 5lbs of it.

Don't feel bad i couldn't give it away. :frown: A friend at work tried it, He got this panicked look on his face on the first sip and ran to the trash.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    I use The Organic Whey protein powder in my post-run banana berry breakfast smoothies... yummers!
  • Allmax Isoflex!

Taste is actually pretty great! I love the peanut butter chocolate one!
    Its virtually fat free - low cal, as well as lactose free and gluten free, with 1 g of sugar and no trans fat! Not to mention 27 grams of protein!!

Check it out! :) I love Allmax products!
    http://www.allmaxnutrition.com/products-type/isoflex/

Fabulous tip thanks - I'm ordering some!!!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    I drink Herbalife Protein Shakes. Vanilla with fresh fruit. Gives me lots of variety.
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    I've tried alot of protein powders over the last year or so.

Trutein Cinnabun OR XF UP 2.0 Lemon Creme Pie are both like sex in your mouth! It's impossible to be disappointed.

You just had me sold!!! **running out to try Trutein and XF UP 2.0** Because nothing better than sex in your mouth...mmmmmmmm...happiness:wink:
  • chris_elizabeth
    chris_elizabeth Posts: 49 Member
    gailosborne --> no problem!! def worth the try! better than a lot I have tried haha
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    I've tried NOW sports protein isolate, unflavored and I have no complaints. I mix it in a blender and it doesn't have any chalky texture/taste and no lumps. If I try to whisk it, then it has lumps, but in a blender.. totally fine.

So, yeah, I like that stuff