want your opinion everyone and help please

Options
2»

Replies

• Lauren38570
    Options
    Well I don't have much at all on the stomach to really lose , they probally wouldn't do liposuction cause it's not anywere near bad , Gonna stick with curves 5 days a week then use the abroller I bought to tone.Just gotta eat a little healthier then I do , by the way.I am bad with numbers sometimes but as of right now my body fat percent is 29 percent.Wondering if thats bad or decent?I don't wanna stress over it and i'm sure I still fall under the fairly thin category but just wondering , the lady at curves didn't comment either way all she said was it came down a bit.Thanks!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have much at all on the stomach to really lose , they probally wouldn't do liposuction cause it's not anywere near bad , Gonna stick with curves 5 days a week then use the abroller I bought to tone.Just gotta eat a little healthier then I do , by the way.I am bad with numbers sometimes but as of right now my body fat percent is 29 percent.Wondering if thats bad or decent?I don't wanna stress over it and i'm sure I still fall under the fairly thin category but just wondering , the lady at curves didn't comment either way all she said was it came down a bit.Thanks!

You can do a Google search for a healthy BFP for women. I believe 29% is either at or just above the high end of healthy.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    okay and just to double check what u meant , u mean suck in stomach or keep stomach very tight while doing it?thats a good thing to know so i'm not doing all that and it not work properly , lol I came so close to just considering a tummy tuck and I don't know if thats even necesary.I'm assuming u can tighten up your stomach and be more toned without even losing weight?

One of my favorite exercise videos is Taebo with Billy Blanks. On the videos he stresses tightening your core muscles while working out. I have found that this really helped me lose inches as well as getting a more toned stomach.