MFP merchandise?

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I think they should make a graphic tee with a before and after pic that says "I LOST stupid!"
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    if it had a live weight loss ticker, then yes i would wear it.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I would be interested, if there are items that have the logo sans the jumping gymnast gal. Not a fan of the jumping gymnast gal. Nothing personal -- just not my style.

bli625myfitnesspal.png

I agree.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think advertising

My
    Fat
    Patootie

would look great on a pair of shorts! :drinker:

Yes Mike, I'll be your spokesmodel. :blushing:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I would be interested, if there are items that have the logo sans the jumping gymnast gal. Not a fan of the jumping gymnast gal. Nothing personal -- just not my style.

bli625myfitnesspal.png
    I agree.
    Ah jeez. I hope it's not a family member of the site ownership or something. Uh oh...
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Actually it is an idea that has merit. It would be a good way of raising revenue other than the ads on the site (which most people probably ignore anyway)
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    www.cafepress.com is a good place to make your own. Or, the site owner could make stuff there as well.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I think merch is a great idea.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    How about a sexy man beast calender with Mike, Steven, and_ben in a thong hammock....... the ladies would go CRAZY for it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    How about a sexy man beast calender with Mike, Steven, and_ben in a thong hammock....... the ladies would go CRAZY for it.

LOVE IT!
  • engineman312
    Options
    ooooh!! let's call it swag!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I will only buy merchandise if it has my signature from the forums on it. My giant National Geographic style before/after pics, the massive competition banner for whatever I'm into, my top 7 favorite enormous quotes, ooh- plus this really cute animated kitten.
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I tell everyone I know about MFP. I would totally buy MFP stuff to wear or advertise!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Check out the archives.. Mike's shared his feedback on this a couple times. It's been brought up in the last couple years by other members.:flowerforyou:
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Check out the archives.. Mike's shared his feedback on this a couple times. It's been brought up in the last couple years by other members.:flowerforyou:

I searched and found only one thread that had no response from the staff.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

I searched and found only one thread that had no response from the staff.
    It was before Steven and Al came on board. I distinctly recall him responding as there was probably close to 20 pages of comments on merchandise by quite a number of members.

It may have been removed? I can't say for sure but I personally don't find the Search feature easy to use/reliable but do on occasion find exactly what I'm looking for. Sorry your search didn't bring up the threads. :flowerforyou:

ETA: Try another search, I see threads from about a year ago on this topic by Scorpio Mom & Mrs.Barnes volunteering. This doesn't appear to be the one Mike replied on as there's only 2-3 pages on this thread. Not sure how far back threads are kept, seems they used to be saved far longer, perhaps due to space they no longer are.
  • engineman312
    Options

years?? i thought this site just popped up a couple of months ago.
  • sandislim
    Options
    I WANT A HOODIE!!!!!!

phew sorry, mfp outburst. But yea, I would love a tee or hoodie to go jogging in. Well, ok walking in - but one day jogging in. :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would definitely buy MFP merchandise. I'd like a water bottle or a hoodie.