I eat ice cream every day ??? Ok ??

Options
2»

Replies

• kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I eat a skinny cow icecream sandwhich every single night.

Every night.

As long as it fits into your caloric goal then go for it!

Love me some Skinny Cow ice cream! Have you tried their candy? Their Dreamy Clusters are to die for!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I havent!!! I see them in the stores though. the clusters and the wafers. I'll check em out. :D
    I eat a skinny cow icecream sandwhich every single night.

Every night.

As long as it fits into your caloric goal then go for it!

Love me some Skinny Cow ice cream! Have you tried their candy? Their Dreamy Clusters are to die for!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I agree with just fitting it into your daily calories.

I eat a scoop of chocolate ice cream with a tiny bit of milk poured over it every night after the kids go to bed. The milk freezes and gets crunchy - purrrrrr! No stalling and I lost 2lbs last week. :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Unless you were lactose intolerant or something along those lines then no
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    During the summer, I would eat 1/2 cup of low fat chocolate frozen yogurt and it didn't seem to slow my weight loss at all. You will just have to look at the nutritional information of whatever brand it is that you are eating.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Ok my weight is where I want it at 149/150
    Every night i eat a couple spoons full of ice cream...My diet is fairly low carb anyway..Check out my diet..Will the ice cream hurt me ? I am working out running or biking 7 days a week plus lead active lifestyle
    As long as it fits into your macros it is fine, I eat ice cream every day and lose weight just fine. :)
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream almost every single day for breakfast, and my friends will confirm this. =)
  • nowornever78
    nowornever78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This guy ^ has a snickers ice cream bar every day :p
  • hml1976
    Options
    You're at your goal. Life is short, make room for ice cream :)

I often have a chocolate biscotti with my coffee in the morning, its not healthy but it tastes good and I fit it in.
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If you feel comfortable with your progress, go for it.

<========= Jealous as hell!!!!! :wink:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Unless you were lactose intolerant or something along those lines then no

Yes, or diabetic???
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I try to have 1 piece of chocolate a day (60-80 calories) and found that by knowing I can have that candy, I'm less likely to go over my calories. Think of it as your reward for doing a good job during the day! A few spoonfuls won't wreck an entire day!
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    The key is to watch your potions

potions..... witch craft will get you everytime......
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    If you're at your goal, why worry?

If you begin to gain and think the ice cream is the cause, than try cutting back..simple solution!

Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary and it appears that you are regularly way under your calorie goal. The number MFP gives you is not a limit - but a goal. You should be as near to it as possible in order to fuel your body and the exercise you're doing.

I am of the belief that you should be able to eat whatever you want - so long as it fits in your goals. I know some pretty heavy hitters in the ice cream and tasty treat departments that have achieved great results.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I eat a Weight Watchers Giant Cookie Ice Cream Bar every night! I have lost about 15 pounds too! I say yes as long as you are on goal with your calories and don't go overboard! :)
  • cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    i more worried it will make my LDL or Trygli's too high....I wouldnt think so though with the 7 day a week exercise I do....Guess we will see as I had blood work done today for my general checkup

Finger crossed...Again my blood work a year ago was great hdl=93 LDL=70 Trys 49, glucose 87
    im about 5 pounds lighter now
  • cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    thx