what did you do?

Options
I did one hour of taekwondo, walked the dog for a total of 50 minutes (not all at once) and walked the stairs at work

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Curve Circuit for 30 minutes. Zumba for 60 minutes.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Walked a lot around my campus, treadmill for 50 minutes, bike for 10 minutes, arm weights, lunges. :)
  • lawson305
    Options
    today, 25 minutes of uphill treadmill (3.5 mph at incline of 15) followed by 20 minutes on the Elliptical. Yesterday, 30 minutes of swimming - tomorrow: Who knows, perhaps crush some iron!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    -walked my dog 1.5 miles (she is on a strict exercise routine due to her being overweight so I can't take her very far until she looses more to protect her joints)
    -parked 0.65 miles from my building on campus (half of which is uphill!) so had to make that trek twice
    -took the stairs instead of the elevator (up 4 floors, down 1 floor, down 2 floors, up 4 floors, down 4 floors)
    -taught General Chemistry lab: walking in circles for 3 hours
    -L1D1 of 30DS

Wow! Seeing it all written out, I did a lot!
  • jbudzins1
    Options
    Well, lets see... I did 78 minutes on the tread mill and 110 cycles on the Stride Rider.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    4 miles in NYC then drove for 3.5 hours back to baltimore!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    walked my mutts for an hour, asylum speed and agility, insanity plyo cardio, lifted weights for 30 minutes, and started getting xmas decorations together.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Today, i'm just resting...eh...
  • kayleeblue
    Options
    Weights for 25 minutes (HRM 175 burn) walked 4 miles in under 30 degree weather with my dog (HRM 300 burn)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    don't do what i did today...i saw the Immortals. its horrible.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Just over an hour of weights training this morning, plus a couple of miles on the spin bike, which means I have just enjoyed my grilled (full fat) cheese for lunch with no guilt ... OK OK, it was still with skinless chicken breast and tomato and on multigrain bread =D