Why do I feel this way?

Options
Does anyone else have this probelm of the scaled saying you've lost, but man you just feel like you've gained in your stomach? Don't know how else to describe it

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    YES.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite alot... I feel like I have lost but the scale says different...
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    When I have high fiber days (way over the 25g I aim for) I feel like this. I also feel bloated if I don't drink my 12 glasses of water.
  • Cr0wned_Dynam0
    Options
    It's likely because you are bloated or your stomach is distended. It must be in the water, because I have been feeling that way all day. There are so many things that can cause it, but I know for me coffee usually helps relieve it as long as I don't have too much milk or cream added to it.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite alot... I feel like I have lost but the scale says different...

I am right there with you!!! Actually, the scale has stayed the same. However, I do think the inches are starting to come off.
  • kittycarson
    Options
    Have definitely experienced this : ( But it doesn't stay that way...who knows?
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Yeppers! which is why *feelings* can deceive you-
  • emmy522
    Options
    I feel that way when I don't spread my calories out enough throughout the day. My stomach gets used to feeling hungry then it gets too full from a regular sized meal.
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think I had this exact thought every time I passed the mirror today. For me I really do think I have gained weight in my stomach. Ive lost 5 pounds since not exercising due to health issues and I think its showing not a good way.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    When I have high fiber days (way over the 25g I aim for) I feel like this. I also feel bloated if I don't drink my 12 glasses of water.

Ditto