Jeans :)

Options
I think one of the best and worst feelings is when your jeans get a little too loose. They're uncomfortable at that point, and until you go out shopping you're slightly embarrassed to be wearing them, but it also means you can probably go down a size or two.

I understand that jeans all seem to differ a bit in their sizing, but any way you look at it, I'm done with sizes 18 and 16. The jeans I got from one store are size 14, and they fit quite well. The jeans I got today from another store are size 12. One fits very well, and the other two are just a bit tight -- but I'm okay with that. It means I won't have to buy jeans again for a while.

It's just nice to see I can wear those smaller sizes again. I've been going through my old clothes, and some of them fit now. I never thought they would.

I still have about twenty pounds to go before I'm at a healthy weight, but I'm finally happy with where I am and how I look. Of course I'm going to keep trying (though, with the holidays coming up, I'm not sure how well I'll do!), and I think I'm going to keep succeeding. I've already lost about 40 pounds, and I'm learning to deal with the fluctuations. I had originally hoped to be at my goal weight at this point, but I've learned to not be so hard on myself. I've done really well this year. Some days I get frustrated, sure. Some days I completely cheat. But I always return to it, and that's what counts.

Here's to even smaller jeans. :)

Replies

• smurgleburf
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Size 12 is now too large for me, but size 10 is still a little bit too tight.

I haven't seen a lot of weight loss as far as the scale goes, though, but it's evident that I've lost some inches!
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thats really great to hear! Im no where near my goal but i recently had to buy new clothes and had to get a size smaller and it was a great feeling :) Congrats!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Yeah for smaller jean size! As for the holidays enjoy just be choosey in your indulgence. A quote that I read is
    Patiance + Persistence = Progress sound like you are doing all three to me!

Another quote came from a football player talking with a contestant that was sent home he said, " dont let all your hard work go to waste" I like to write it on my dry ereas board like this, Don't let all your hard work go to waist.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!