Any Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs Success Stories?

Options
I just ordered it and only found like one or two success on here. So has anyone finished it? and if so how did it work for you?

Replies

• ShortayBaybay
    Options
    *BUMP*

I'd love to know as well, I was thinking about purchasing this dvd, as I am doing the 30DS right now and love it!
  • Real_Cool_Hand
    Options
    I haven't "finished" it, because I can't follow one DVD for several weeks, I get bored:/ 30 Day Shred I lasted 2 weeks... but I still use the different levels. Mix it with yoga, cardio, and abs, etc. But the Killer Buns and Thighs is an awesome video - My jeans are getting looser in the thighs and my butt looks better:)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i have a group going where a bunch of people are starting in mid december so let me know if you're interested in joining.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/612-killer-buns-and-thighs

i personally have not done it but have heard great things!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I did 6 weeks of it and I have to tell you it was one of her best workouts!!!!!! I lost 3 lbs and 4 inches!!!!!! I did the workout 4 days a week. I am in a size 8 because of that workout and pretty soon a size 6:bigsmile: Right now I am doing 30 day Shred and I have already lost 2 lbs and I am on Day 6 level 2. Jillian ROCKS!!!! Here is the challenge that I did and you can read some of the reviews and results. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/372175-week-6-jillian-michaels-killer-buns-thighs-closed-group?page=2
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    When the DVD came out...As Gem Stated we had a group that I started up doing a 6 week challenge and boy it was tough but well worth the results... The support was awesome from my pals..it was like 20 of us..I loss at least 5 pds and some inches...below you can see my results..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook/view/jillian-killer-buns-and-thighs-results-162014
  • Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great Results! Thanks everybody for answering! I can't wait to get it and start!!
  • beti2mil6
    Options
    Has anybody notice a loss of inches with the KB&T DVD ? I just ordered this DVD and 30 day shred. I've lost 40 lbs and now my goal is to tone and reshape my body.
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just completed Lvl 1 & 2 last week. This workout had me dripping in sweat Each time. You will feel sore in places you didn't know existed. The sequence of moves definitely keep those thighs and your bum burning. I noticed a difference after the first week; I also lost an inch in my waist suprisingly. My profile pic is a shot of my progress so far. I plan on restarting another round adding Lvl 3 this time on Dec 28th. Hope this helps!
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how much calories dos it burned ??
    I dont have polar watch.. Thanksss!
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have before and after photos/measurements?
  • missm1969
    missm1969 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have before and after photos/measurements?
    bump
  • katlynmarykay
    Options
    I am going to start Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs this week on cardio days when I am doing Body Revolution. Anyone have any success stories, before after photos, tips etc? Would love to hear from anyone, add me as a friend if you'd like too:)
  • lovingcountry313
    lovingcountry313 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is there a jillian equation of some sort to figure out calories burned?
  • runningincognito
    Options
    I did killer buns and thighs religiously last year before I started lifting heavy and I was really happy with the results and got lots of compliments on my booty. haha. I incorporated it in with a 4.5 mile daily run and eating "clean". My thighs got down to 18 inches from 21 as well but honestly it's all about the butt.
  • shilpaca
    shilpaca Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how much calories dos it burned ??
    I dont have polar watch.. Thanksss!

I am doing level 2 of the KBand T and on an average loose b/w400-23- cal per session
    I am 5'2 in height and weigh 74 kg. Hope this helps
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!