30 Day Shred?

Options
2»

Replies

• Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how are you logging your exercise for the 30 min shred?
    I started it today and I have not sweat like that for so long lol
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got the DVD yesterday,I'm going to start with Level 1 today after my 4 hours of Muay Thai. Let's do it!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This workout is no joke!! I started Monday and my legs were soooooo sore the next day. A couple things I have learned tho... A hot shower is awesome for soreness, drinking water is a must and eating protein foods after a workout is a great idea. Also, stretch!!! I did my second day today and was kind of amazed that I was able to get through a lot more than the first day! I am looking forward to my next workout day!! Oh and I did take a break in between. Instead of doing the workout, I did some ab and arm work since I didn't really feel any difference the next day.
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how are you logging your exercise for the 30 min shred?
    I started it today and I have not sweat like that for so long lol
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D5 and today was the hardest. I read somewhere on here that Day 4 is supposed to be the hardest day but it was Day 5 for me (at least this far, I'm sure I'll have even harder days)! I was almost crying out of frustration because my muscles was so sore. But I finished strong as Jillian says you should ;)

But I already feel and see some changes on my body so I'm gonna keep on going!