Exactly What I've Been Looking For!

Options
First off, allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Jeff. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada...I'm 33 years old and I work for a radio station here in Edmonton.

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I've found this site! This is exactly what I've been looking for...a well laid-out, well organized site that keeps track of my calories & my goals!

I've been logging my food intake & exercise for the last couple of days and it's nice to have some sort of tangible number that I can look at and say, "Okay...here's what I have to work with and here's where I can be!".

Thanks again...and I can't wait to start "meeting" some of the folks here!

Jeff @ YEG

145844.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    First off, allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Jeff. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada...I'm 33 years old and I work for a radio station here in Edmonton.

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I've found this site! This is exactly what I've been looking for...a well laid-out, well organized site that keeps track of my calories & my goals!

I've been logging my food intake & exercise for the last couple of days and it's nice to have some sort of tangible number that I can look at and say, "Okay...here's what I have to work with and here's where I can be!".

Thanks again...and I can't wait to start "meeting" some of the folks here!

Jeff @ YEG

145844.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Hey there Jeff! Welcome to MFP.
    Let me tell you, I thought the same thing when I first saw the site.
    It's no easy to find stuff on here, it's free.
    Mike, the creator, is a great dude.
    Anyways, I hope you reach your goals!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!

Lots of useful stuff on here and lots of people to answer any questions you might have
    Hows the weather out west?
    Beautiful day here in the Nations Capital :bigsmile:

Jackie
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Hello fellow Canuck!! Yeah, this site is awesome! Quick, create a ticker and share with eveyrone your goals and progress! :happy: See you on the boards and goodluck! :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard!!!:flowerforyou:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Yes, this site is pretty amazing! I'm about 3 weeks in...totally addicted! Soooo happy to have stumbled upon it. Good luck!