What are you food qerks?

Options
do you have a particular way that you have to eat a certain food, the way that it has to look before you eat it or anything like that?

mine is that i can only eat ice-cream with a plastic spoon cause i think that using a metal spoon changes the flavour of the ice-cream...

Replies

• Nala335
    Nala335 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Spoon?
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    hmmm not sure - I will do for sure I am betting - but your icecream story makes me laugh - not sure if anyone else gets this but the icecream around a popstick (wooden) tastes weird to me!!
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love using a baby spoon lol weird i know but i hate the metal taste lol
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    Whenever I eat pizza I prefer to eat it from the crust in. What most people consider backwards
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    If i eat smarties they have to come out of the boxes and not the plastic bags... not that i eat them often.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Apparently, i eat my burgers upside down.

I'm sure my wife is wrong, and I'm right though.

All you reading this, imagine you have a burger/tofu burger/broccoli and hummus in a bun, wholegrain if you prefer, in front of you. Now, move forward, and motion to pick it up as if you were eating it. STOP! Just as you are about to pick it up, what is your hand position? The backs of your fingers on the table, or your thumbs? Do you slide your fingers under it, or slide your thumbs under?

To me, its the backs of my fingers. This ends up with the sesame seeds facing down, not up. Am i upside down?
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Apparently, i eat my burgers upside down.

I'm sure my wife is wrong, and I'm right though.

All you reading this, imagine you have a burger/tofu burger/broccoli and hummus in a bun, wholegrain if you prefer, in front of you. Now, move forward, and motion to pick it up as if you were eating it. STOP! Just as you are about to pick it up, what is your hand position? The backs of your fingers on the table, or your thumbs? Do you slide your fingers under it, or slide your thumbs under?

To me, its the backs of my fingers. This ends up with the sesame seeds facing down, not up. Am i upside down?

that makes sense to me.. im going to try that...