Starting to "like" exercise

Options
Ok... So started P90x on Monday, and I'm starting to LIKE to exercise. That's amazing to me, considering in the past three years I have become SO lazy. It is still hard to get started, but after starting, I don't want to stop. I however still DO NOT like yoga, so went and did C25K instead. Been wearing a heartrate monitor to track my calories burned, and loving it! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    When I actually start really working out, I LOVE it. I remember that I used to think it was a chore and I'm not sure why. I was sitting around today thinking "What else can I do?" because sometimes I feel like that 20 mins of 30DS isn't enough. I WANT to exercise. It makes me feel good. Tired, but good lol.
  • sunnyzephyr
    Options
    I am one of the laziest people I know. But after finding a workout buddy and motivating each other to work out, I love it! It is always a little harder to start. But I feel so great afterwards that I find myself wanting to do it more and more. I guess anything can be addictive. haha
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I still HATE working out, :sad: I force myself to do it atleast 3-5 days per week, hoping I will start to like it seeing it is so important to weight loss! Thanks for the share! :flowerforyou:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! This time last year I HATED exercising; now I love it. I'm always wanting to try different things now and push myself further. I feel so good about myself now because of it; not to mention I feel so much better in general. I never dreamed I would ever love to exercise! :bigsmile:
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    im the same i used to hate exercising found it so boring! my partner bought a cross trainer and it must of sat in the bedroom for 6 months beforei touched it :laugh: now im on it everday trying to increase my time by 5mins everyday i cant wait untill i get daughter from nursery and finish tidying to get on it today :happy: makes me feel so much more energetic!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I think it's a case of finding something you're actually into more than anything else. I love going to Tae Kwon Do class and up until recently have been training 4/5 times a week.

Keep it up :bigsmile: