Summer holiday in late Dec - can I be bikini-ready?

Options
Hi all. I joined today and am hoping this will give me some extra motivation to get fitter and lose some of the (Aussie) winter pounds I've put on since separating from my husband and moving back to my home town after 20 years in Sydney. I've been consistently putting on weight since I moved in January because I'm no longer working but am caring for my ill parents. I have a lot of down time which is usually spent in front of the TV trying to have some 'trash TV' time which I love. My diet isn't great - my weaknesses are chocolate and icecream and I've recently started eating (free range) chicken again after being a vego for about 6 years, simply because I was craving it and was so low on energy. Since starting to eat chicken again my energy levels have risen and I have more get-up-and-go, hence this new 'get healthy' thing! Hopefully we can all inspire each other. It's all about positive change :)

Replies

• nandkumar21
    Options
    I am sure you will be fit and ready to dazzle in bikini.. You should add some cardio exercises in free time and start yoga which will keep you physically and mentally healthy..
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Hello from the good old USA,

If you are looking for supportive freinds I would love to be one for you. I love your comment about inspiring each other, that is what this site is all about. I f you do not wish to have me as a friend I wish you all the success in your MFP journey!!!!
  • stormchaser3
    stormchaser3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    While your watching tv ride a stationary bike