From 320 to 220! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job...how inspiring!

Love the clothes you're trying on too.... you look amazing!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Congrats hun!!! I can't wait till I get to a 100lb loss!!! Keep it going u got it chica!!
  • rodnas
    rodnas Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible, very well done!
  • marianemeth
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Your before and after pictures inspire me. You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Just as much as I inspire all of you, you all do the same for me! Loving this support. Because right now....im dragging butt to hit the gym lol. I would love for others besides myself to post some of their favorite before and afters as well :)
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Absolutely awesome! Just look at you! :happy:
  • shesgrand
    shesgrand Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Awesome job!
  • kellyhammond17
    Options
    You look so amazing and are such an inspiration!! Keep up the great work and congrats on 100 pounds lost!! You are so close to onderland now :)
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    Options
    Man O Man! I can't wait to hit Onederland!! So excited!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    fan-tas-tic
  • CMD222
    CMD222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! I almost started crying when looking at your photos. You look so happy and you must have had such determination and committtment. Contratulations on your new life!:smile:
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    Options
    Wow! I almost started crying when looking at your photos. You look so happy and you must have had such determination and committtment. Contratulations on your new life!:smile:

It's been a really long journey. That's for sure! Today, and when I say today I mean this morning at 4am I almost had a melt down. I was stressing and worrying about something I should'nt even be worrying about. the OLD me would've ran to the fridge and ate anything in site. The new me gets her butt up and hits the gym. This was a huge accomplishment for me today :)
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss...you look amazing. You are truly an inspiration :)
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing! Congrats on hitting the 100 lb mark, I'm very proud of you for sticking with this.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Right now I need all the encouragement I can get. Thanks for sharing and proving that 100# is doable!! Thanks for encouraging us with your high-mid-low pictures, too.
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great nice work
  • demetria423
    demetria423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great! Congratulations!!
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    What an inspiration thanks for sharing!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You're shrinking!!!! Lookin' fabulous!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    Options
    Heres a question for some of you out there. Has stress eating ever been a problem for you? If so how do you handle it now? Or do you let the demons get you sometimes? I had this issue this morning, and I went to the gym instead of going to the fridge.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!