Friday!

Options
rajivdubey
rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
This is one of the Fridays when you just want to....

(complete the above sentence)

Replies

• tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    ............lie by the pool sipping champagne all day!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not completely screw up a great week of calorie counting....

And of course to have fun, not worry about work, take my daughter to the park, play golf, have a few drinks with friends etc lol
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Huddle down in a pile of fluffy blankets. It's cold out there -19C (or -2F). Burrrr!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    change the scales so it says i've lost weight instead of stayed the same lol
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Huddle down in a pile of fluffy blankets. It's cold out there -19C (or -2F). Burrrr!

+16 degrees C Here!
  • killerkat89
    killerkat89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to stay on track, weekends are normally harder for me to stay on track. And keep up with all the excessive i have been doing this week..
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Get my plane back from maintenance..its been gone nearly 6 weeks :sad:
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options

Blimey, where do you live?! Pluto? :smile: I'm in Scotland and it's not even that cold here!
  • glypta
    Options
    ...stay on the wagon I've only recently climbed back on!
  • FatGirlSlim899
    FatGirlSlim899 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    change the scales so it says i've lost weight instead of stayed the same lol

Me too! Although at least we can console ourselves with the fact we haven't gained!
  • dreamshadows
    Options

Glypta wrote:

Blimey, where do you live?! Pluto? :smile: I'm in Scotland and it's not even that cold here!

Where am I? About 4 degrees south and about 110 degrees west of Scotland. In Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
  • dreamshadows
    Options
    Can't wait for it to hit the -30C's in couple weeks.
  • glypta
    Options

Glypta wrote:

Where am I? About 4 degrees south and about 110 degrees west of Scotland. In Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

I was going to guess Canada actually, considering I'm not sure anyone in either of the Poles would be on MFP! You have my sympathies. As someone who gets miserable in the cold winter, I'm enjoying a weirdly warm November (i.e. 14 degrees C - though I think that's stretching it, to be fair!)!
  • aNEWmarcus
    Options
    get to shut work off for a couple of days and enjoy the serenity ;)
  • Tani316
    Options
    ...lie on the couch under a blanket and fall asleep watching movies.