Cheat Day

Options
Hey Guys i wanted to know osmething today i ate normal in the morning but like i start eating more like i just ate a plate of macorni and i ate irani bread and cake and drank 2 juice i dont know the calorie if any of those but i know the juice is 50calorie so like today is a cheat day for me is it okay to have a cheat day ? will it affect my weight loss by alot ?

Replies

• lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have a spike day every week and it's helped my weightloss. Just remember to be good for 6 days out of 7.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Whewwww punctuation can be a good thing man :flowerforyou:

Just try and log it. One cheat day wont usually set you back. Just dont go crazy xD
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think if you have a cheat day its good to compensate by doing an hour cardio the following day to make sure you burn it off again.
  • charbogue
    Options
    I think it's good to allow yourself a treat once a week, otherwise you're more likely to fall off the wagon. You have to allow yourself to live as well :) dieting doesn't have to be a struggle! I had a bad weekend last week but then I worked extra hard this week and I lost four pounds! So I'm quite glad I let my hair down last weekend honestly, I had fun :).
  • Salue
    Salue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    but the thing is am arab and most of the products we have and eat dont have the carlorie writtin in it we dont do it it's not our thing xD we have a rule if u eat alot work alot :P

so by all means 1day a week is good rite ? i can walk normal and fast paced walking for a few hours
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yop it will affect it.
    Because You have done the same thing like few days ago (based on Your post).

Are You undereating and your body is craving for food? Or You are simply thinking about food too much?

But try to see the week calorie deficit if You are still hitting Your weekly goal You will be fine.
  • Salue
    Options
    ah so today when i woke up i decide to see how much did i gain during my cheat day i became 87.5 :P thats like nearly a 1 kilo xD how many calorie did i eat XD XD XD i didnt even walk or do anything i need to do something about these cheat day i crave alot :<
    should i put my current weight in or what ? i ussaly just weight myself on fridays but befor i slept i drank 1.5 liter of what i went to the bathroom in the morning and at night tho ;p
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    what is going on in here omg i started reading and there were just words and words that went in my eyes and next thing i know i got to the end and wtf?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I tried this years ago, and amazed myself at how many 'good' days I could wipe out with one cheat day. I guess it depends on how much you can put away on that one day. I know from experience not to try this, at least not with a minimal exercise routine. And I was even a vegetarian then. I'm pretty sure I could surpass my worst cheat day with the proper application of hamburgers.
  • Salue
    Options
    xD i dont know what to say :<
  • ansinclair8
    ansinclair8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I give myself a cheat meal once a week. If I don't I'm worried that I will end up binging on bad food because I'm ignoring the cravings. As for it affecting me negatively. Absolutely not! I am down 32lbs in two and a half months. Just be sure you don't overdo it and get right back to your healthy lifestyle.
  • ansinclair8
    ansinclair8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh and the key word is meal. I don't do a cheat day. Just one meal :)
  • Salue
    Options
    Thanks! hmm so i better switch to meal tehn day
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    what is going on in here omg i started reading and there were just words and words that went in my eyes and next thing i know i got to the end and wtf?

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!