124»

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????????????
    OMG!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Boy, have I been outta the loop! see what happens when you don't come on like you use to!
    (I've been more facebook addicted than MFP these days!)
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    apparently i totally missed this post!!!!:noway:

Congrats Manda and Jeremy thats awesome I am sure you will have a wonderful life together ... and get working on those babies:laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?????????????
    OMG!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Boy, have I been outta the loop! see what happens when you don't come on like you use to!
    (I've been more facebook addicted than MFP these days!)
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Fine ignore us.
    :angry:

:bigsmile:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen! Hey Lauren! Hey Jackie!

Actually this is the first post I have posted in since I left back in September or whenever, so don't feel bad. It's just nice to say hello to all my old friends from back in the day.

I miss you all a lot, I was such a MFP junkie, lol. It's hard to fathom that before I left the first time I had almost 3k posts. I really enjoyed this place a lot back then.

I hope you all have as much fun around here as I did. There is a great bunch of people that make up this community.

Love and hugs to all of you. :smile: :heart: :smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I am just glad you have such a happy alternative!

It's been great hearing from you guys.... have fun and keep each other safe!

:flowerforyou: