Why is this SO hard right now?

Options
I logged on yesterday and it said congrats for the 135th day. For what?! I haven't been logging calories for weeks. I feel like every time I start the day off something derails it. I feel so frustrated. I have done this before. I know how great it feels. I want to turn this around before all the holidays. Why does this feel so hard?

Ok- today I will drink at least 8 servings of water and exercise for 20-30 mins.

Replies

• Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :tongue: You can do it! Send me a message at the end of the day, let me know if you were under your calorie goal or not, and if you drank all your water! Im going to make you accountable for today :wink:

We can do it!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    you can do it! we all go through times that are hard, or lose motivation. :)
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    We all go through slumps. You just need some friends to help you get to the end of yours. Hang in there!
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm totally feeling your pain...good to know I'm not alone...I've had the same 14lb loss for the past 3 months...I start to do well and then backslide...I'm getting frustrated with myself. Hang in there...we just have to keep trying. :/
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I logged on yesterday and it said congrats for the 135th day. For what?! I haven't been logging calories for weeks. I feel like every time I start the day off something derails it. I feel so frustrated. I have done this before. I know how great it feels. I want to turn this around before all the holidays. Why does this feel so hard?

Ok- today I will drink at least 8 servings of water and exercise for 20-30 mins.

Because you make it hard. It's not hard at all. Stop making it harder on yourself than it needs to be.
  • VixenSinceBirth
    VixenSinceBirth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE QUESTION THAT WE ALL ASK OURSELVES, TRUST ME I ALWAYS SAY IF LOOSING WEIGHT WAS EASY THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE SLIM AND FIT... WE DIDNT GAIN THE WEIGHT IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME SO WE CANT EXPECT TO LOOSE IT THAT FAST EITHER... HANG IN THERE. IM JUST STARTING OUT MYSELF AND I ALREADY FEEL LIKE IM TIRED AND JUST WANT TO LAY IN BED AFTER WORK BUT I HAVE TO HIT THE GYM... WE CAN DO IT...