Seriously People!

Options
2»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Lets see this is post 5012 on the subject im sure once we reach 5013 people will start to spell it right:huh:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'n glaad you postid this becuz I'n vary anul about spilling.
    Peeple get on my nurves when thay cant spill rite.
    bahahahaha!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Did reading this thread make you post this?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/399730-drop-fat-and-gain-muscle-newbies-read-this

It did for me! I was like "gah!!!" Head/desk. I was so close to posting it in that thread! It drove me nuts!!!!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    "It's"

Come on, Meg.....you gotta see the humor/irony here!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/399730-drop-fat-and-gain-muscle-newbies-read-this

It did for me! I was like "gah!!!" Head/desk. I was so close to posting it in that thread! It drove me nuts!!!!

lol yes. And this was meant to be funny and i'm amused at how many have taken this to heart and are being a little rude. Gotta love the forums. Happy Friday all! lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

lol yes. And this was meant to be funny and i'm amused at how many have taken this to heart and are being a little rude. Gotta love the forums. Happy Friday all! lol

Really because I thought everyone was just trying to be "funny" as well. Maybe you need not take things to heart as well?:flowerforyou:
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ...and it isn't "ITS" it is "IT'S"...

End Rant.

Depends...."its" if it's a possessive pronoun, "it's" if it's a contraction :bigsmile:

Just thought I'd slip that in while we're being grammatically correct.

Obviously I know that. I was pointing out her incorrect usage. Duh
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    "It's"

touche.jpg
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Folks, just as a reminder:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

I know this isn't directed at a particular user, but please remember that we specifically do not allow people to criticize other people's spelling. It's a common rant, and it always leads to arguments and eventually personal attacks and insults which is why we've specifically called it out in the rules.

Locking this topic. Thanks for your cooperation and hope you are enjoying MFP.
This discussion has been closed.