p

Options
naner
naner Posts: 110
hey Mfp friends!! My friend found some puppies on the side of the road and is trying to find them a home!! If you know anyone that wants a puppy or 2! LOL we need to find them a home or she will have to take them to a pound and they only give them five days to live!! :sad: I live in georgia! she is not sure what kind of puppies they are, but she said they are great with kids!!! PLease mail me if you or someone you know whats a puppy!!! thanks you for your time!

Replies

• naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    hey Mfp friends!! My friend found some puppies on the side of the road and is trying to find them a home!! If you know anyone that wants a puppy or 2! LOL we need to find them a home or she will have to take them to a pound and they only give them five days to live!! :sad: I live in georgia! she is not sure what kind of puppies they are, but she said they are great with kids!!! PLease mail me if you or someone you know whats a puppy!!! thanks you for your time!
  • beagle595
    Options
    * Contact Helping Paws... if your girlfriend doesn't live near Athens, maybe they can tell you a local no Kill shelter in her area. Good luck! Nice save...
    Helping Paws Rescue
    112 F Athens W. Pkway
    Athens, GA 30606
    (706) 227-7887
    kimmc@uga.edu
    http://www.pawtropolis.com
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    if they're at a pound, puppies generally are in HUGE demand so I doubt they'd be put to sleep there. 5 days? Are you sure, that's not very long... The shortest time period I've ever heard of is a month. Good luck with finding them homes, I am sure someone loving will take them. So sad how people just let their dogs breed randomly and then don't take care of them. It should be illegal. Best of luck! :flowerforyou: