Hello I'm julE and I'm new

Options
I am going to put forth my best for "2008" because I need to and it's been time. I have not had a chance to check through all of the site but I will.

I am counting calories and wonder about the sodium; any info.

Thanks and I hope the best for all of us.
:smile:

Signing out for now

Replies

• julietp08
    Options
    I am going to put forth my best for "2008" because I need to and it's been time. I have not had a chance to check through all of the site but I will.

I am counting calories and wonder about the sodium; any info.

Thanks and I hope the best for all of us.

Signing out for now
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you here.

I don't track my sodium so I am not the one to ask. However there are many here that do and will be able to give you some info. Have a great day.

:flowerforyou:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! :smile:

Sodium is good to track for a few different reasons one if you have High Blood pressure and two because the more sodium you have the more water you retain. I think the "suggested" amount of sodium is around 2400 a day. Hope that helps a little! Good luck!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome aboard:bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome julE. :flowerforyou:
  • cmserati
    Options
    Welcome Julie! If you are concerned about your sodium intake you can watch it here easily. Just go in to your settings and it'll give you the option to change your food diary preferences (or something like that) you can change one of the drop down boxes to sodium to see how you are doing with it for a while to make sure it isn't a problem for you. Remember to drink lots of water...but remember that if you drink too much it can deplete your body of the necessary sodium. A sodium deficiency is bad news! Good luck!
  • Adenine87
    Adenine87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck ^_^ :wink: