walking music

Options
12skipafew99100
12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
I need help in picking out an MP3 player so I can have peppy music for when I walk.
I would like one that doesn't cost over a hundred dollars preferrabley 50, and is fairly easy to figure out.

I'd like to be able to borrow music from the library to pick and choose the perfect songs, load them into my lap top and put them on my player. Is that how these work? Please don't make fun pof my ignorance, I am just learning about these. :smile:

Can you tell me what you have, if you recommend it and why?
Deb

Replies

• debswebby
    Options
    Any MP3 player will do really. You can get them cheap. Try Amazon and Ebay.
    Yes, you will be able to load music from the library. You have to turn them into MP3's first though.

Or you can get the ipod shuffle. Quite cheap. Easy to use. Load music onto itunes and then sync with your ipod.

I have both and they're both easy to use. I don't have the patience to learn complicated techy stuff
    Good luck
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Can you get onto ebay? the do copy ipod shuffles that are £5 upwards. you put a memory card into it and you have as much memory as you need =)
    Not much help but some
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    I recommend an Ipod Shuffle as well. They're decent in price ($49), but the best part about them is they have a clip, so you don't have to worry about holding it while you're working out. And they're durable. Trust me, I break things, and I've had mine in tact for almost five years.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I have a Coby and I have an ipod. I like the ipod better, it is a little easier to use.

You will want one that has a touch screen, we have one that doesn't have a touch screen and it is really kind of a booger to figure out, we have gotten so used to everything being so plain and simple.

As for music... oh boy, I like Wilson Pickett, the Temptations... all that Motown music has between 80 and 140 or so beats per minute. Here's a neat site if you like Motown to put together a playlist that warms you up and really gets you going!

http://www.ithacadance.com/motown-music.html
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone who replied. I will be shopping soon!