I've created a MONSTER!!!! :)

Options
For those who hope to get your significant other "on board" with your lifestyle change...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/baypathgradLyns/view/i-ve-created-a-monster-170095

Replies

• teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    How can a title like that be ignored!
    :smile:
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I wanna create one too! My boyfriend is not very supportive of what I'm doing. Though I know it's because we are having less "intimate time" as I just don't have the time in the mornings (gotta workout) and at nights I am just way too tired. I hope he'll come around though and realize that when I've met my goal, I'll feel more attractive and he'll get all the "intimate time" he wants.
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I wanna create one too! My boyfriend is not very supportive of what I'm doing. Though I know it's because we are having less "intimate time" as I just don't have the time in the mornings (gotta workout) and at nights I am just way too tired. I hope he'll come around though and realize that when I've met my goal, I'll feel more attractive and he'll get all the "intimate time" he wants.

I hear ya...that might have been a reason my fiance wasn't too happy with me too...I def had less energy in the beginning...I still don't have a TON of energy yet, but it has helped to lose the weight! best of luck to you!! :D
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It sounds like you two are laying the groundwork for a long, HEALTHY, life together! Congrats! :happy:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Excellent! It sounds like you two are laying the groundwork for a long, HEALTHY, life together! Congrats! :happy:

Thank you! I sure hope so!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!