Newbie here looking for workout partners!

Options
Hi all!

So I've been a member of Urban Active for almost a year and I can count on one hand how many times I've actually gone. My excuse use to be that I didn't have time, but I'm not even buying that this time around.

I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable in my body and something HAS to change. At any rate I'd like to go to the gym with a workout pal. We've lived in Northern Kentucky for over a year now and I hardly know anyone so this would be a chance to make a few friends.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I have an extra membership if you're not already a member!

Thanks

Sandy

Replies

• Mommylicious
    Options
    Hi all!

So I've been a member of Urban Active for almost a year and I can count on one hand how many times I've actually gone. My excuse use to be that I didn't have time, but I'm not even buying that this time around.

I'm feeling extremely uncomfortable in my body and something HAS to change. At any rate I'd like to go to the gym with a workout pal. We've lived in Northern Kentucky for over a year now and I hardly know anyone so this would be a chance to make a few friends.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I have an extra membership if you're not already a member!

Thanks

Sandy
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    IF I STAYED IN YOUR AREA I WOULDNT MIND BEING YOUR WORKOUT BUDDY. BC ITS EASIER WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO DO IT WITH AND KEEP YOU MOTIVATED. I HAVE A WORKOUT BUDDY AND THEN I MET MORE AT THE GYM, AND MY TRAINER. IT COMES IN HANDY TO HAVE THE SUPPORT.

I WISH YOU WELL ON FINDING A WORKOUT BUDDY, TRY GOING TO THE GYM AND MEETING PEOPLE THERE WHO WORKOUT.:flowerforyou:
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    I am from MA, but I am sending you a friend request so I can buddy up with you here and I can try to keep you motivated...... YOU CAN DO IT!!! Have you made your first date to go to the gym??? Once you get there you will meet others. Sign up for a class and start chatting to any gal in there. Find out when she goes and maybe you can start meeting her there for support?!