numbers numbers

My numbers aren;t really coming down as fast as they did (i started my new journey for a better life at 192 last march) and now my numbers aren;t really going down all that much. Yes i am messuring and my sizes are dropping but the numbers still bother me

Replies

• kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    How you look and feel is important...You say you are dropping in measurments so that is a great thing. You may be keeping your muscle mass and the number on the scale may not drop but the fat will! Keep up your MFP routine and you'll do well...Take care
  • Lwoodslim
    Lwoodslim Posts: 31 Member
    The more weight you have to lose, the easier it is to come off. If you want to really get at those last few pounds or over a plateu phase you need to try a new workout. Your muscles create memory, so if you continue to use the same workout routine, you will not burn as many calories over time because your muscles are used to the work. There are a lot of free videos online at hulu.com (Kind of annoying with commerical breaks, but free). Pushing yourself a little harder and using new muscles should help you. When you wake up sore, you know that its working! Good luck!
  • LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    Sometimes people will vary their caloric intake, making sure that the average over a few days or a week is the same as your goal weight. They say it tricks your metabolism. It's worth a try.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    lifting significant weights can help so much...changes all those numbers numbers!