Holiday Eats???

Options
What are your plans for the holidays; do you plan to stick w/ your diet, or do you plan to splurge?

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    i am planning on workingout the morning of thanksgiving, tracking what i eat, and walking in the afternoon. it should give me enough calories to splurge a little and i if i go over oh well. we all need a little now and then and i am gonna try to make sure i am spot on for the rest of the wk.
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    At the actual Thanksgiving meal I am eating whatever I want. It's one meal that I look forward to all year long. I already plan a long run that morning, so I'll even have some extra calories to spend that day!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    My plan is to make reasonable choices. Not to gain more than 5 lbs. Go to the gym more than regular. I have the week off between Christmas and New Years, so I'll be able to set aside some extra time.

Nevermind. You guys are talking about Thanksgiving. Last month, I made reasonable choices. I didn't gain anything and I didn't go to the gym more than I regularly do. :P
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Working out a little harder next week so I can eat whatever I want on Thanksgiving. My fiance asked me NOT to log what I have for Thanksgiving. He wants me to relax a little bit, I told him I wasn't planning on eating a salad for Thanksgiving, but I do want a general estimate of what we're having so I know how hard to push myself that morning before I enter a food coma. ;)

Btw, I am making a couple recipes off of Skinnytaste.com (mashed sweet potatoes brulee & chicke sausage stuffing) hopefully that will cancel out the sweet potato pie & Bailey's after dinner! LOL