Tired of Excuses

Options
Hello everyone. Ive decided to give this a go again. Tired of excuses why I cant do this. I could use some help in the motivation department so if you want to help please let me know and Ill make you a friend. Thx Doug

Replies

• EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just got you friend request & approved it.
  • Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Do it. The time is now. Feel free to add me.
  • PMPB7
    PMPB7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Ive decided to give this a go again. Tired of excuses why I cant do this. I could use some help in the motivation department so if you want to help please let me know and Ill make you a friend. Thx Doug

Hi Doug,

I am new here today, we could help motivate each other. It is wonderful you have not given up on yourself. You and the ones you love are WORTH it!!!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I am sort of new (about a week here) and also making a new start. I became so good at making excuses, I gained a lot of weight! No more. It's never too late to do this!
  • hbarber85
    hbarber85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Doug -- I'm back in the game as well! I started Oct. 31st and refuse to come up with those excuses any longer. I'll send you a friend request. We all need each other to stay motivated. You can do this!
  • oceancity
    Options
    I'll help :D Let's do this Doug!
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    You can do it! Add me if you like. :)
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just joined myself we are all here to help each other think of what truly motivates you no matter how cliche it maybe
    Remember in order to get it done yuo have to get it started. Its ncie to be interested in something but you have to be commited
    add me if you like but no matter what all the best
  • hadlam
    hadlam Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Doug,

I am quite new to this, and have been known to have some interesting exscses. :D I'm always looking for friends on here to help motivate me and that I can return the favour and help motivate :D

Feel free to add me :D

Good luck

Helen
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends - feel free to add me.:smile:
  • BeingSetFree
    Options
    Hi there! I'm giving this a try (again) too. I definitely need help in the motivation department as well - BIG TIME! I'm not gonna lie - I fall off the wagon a lot, but I gotta get this weight off! Sooooo tired of my double chin!!! Add me! :)
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    dont forget to count me in dough, i log in every day im " in it to win it " until i reach my goal, no matter how long it takes. :)
  • fkeenan
    fkeenan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Doug, I too am sick of making excuses, but will still continue to do so and need all the help I can get to stay motivated! Let's hope we can help each other. Please add me as a friend!
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hi, Souper - seems to me you're off to a great start by acknowledging that all the "reasons" we come up with are really excuses; you can totally do this! And, even if you fall off the wagon periodically (as we all do), you'll just get right back on... you just need more good days than bad days. :smile:
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been yo-yo dieting for a long time but this time around I'm sticking with it! I need the motivation too!